Ticket sales alone do not cover the cost of presenting this special series. If you can afford to do so, please consider making a contribution to keep New Millennium going strong in the years ahead.
- Friend ($50–249) — Those who contribute at this level will be acknowledged in the program.
- Sponsor ($250–499) — Program acknowledgment and reserved seating for all seats purchased.
- Benefactor ($500–999) — The above, plus a signed CD by the Telegraph String Quartet or by Gilbert Kalish.
- Patron ($1,000–2,499) — All of the above, plus a program acknowledgment on the top of the concert program page.
- Angel ($2,500–above) — All of the above, plus a CD signed by Sarah Chang.
Contributions are tax deductible. Checks should be made out to California State University, Sacramento Music (please write ‘New Millennium’ on the memo line).
Andrew Luchansky / School of Music
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6015
Please be sure to include your contact information.
Thanks in advance for your investment in the future of the New Millennium Series.